STACT is a cinch to assemble and easy to mount right out of the box. The small number of components allows for easy assembly in just a few simple steps, with measuring kept to a minimum.
Individual panels each hold 9 standard sized wine bottles. However, combining modules side-by-side will add additional bottle capacity – arranged in this way each panel supports up to 12 bottles.
- Each STACT module measures 36.5cm wide x 28.8cm high, when assembled on the wall (including the wall brackets).
- You bet! STACT has been designed and tested to accommodate all styles of standard sized (750ml) wine bottles, including pinot, bordeaux, burgundy, cabernet, and riesling. All cylindrical bottles ranging from 2 7/8" to 3 3/8" will fit super comfy, plus if you have space to spare you can even toss in a few bottles of your favourite bubbly. Looking to mix it up? STACT also makes ideal home for port, large-format beers, and even many popular spirits!
- STACT is frequently used, and well suited to the conditions within climate controlled cellars for long term wine storage (12-15 degrees celsius, and 50-65% RH)
- STACT is designed for easy and flexible installation. So there's no need to mount to studs! With the included hardware, STACT mounts securely to any dry-wall surface right out of the box in just a few simple steps. If you wish you can also mount to any solid flat surface, with a set of heavy duty masonry wall anchors found at any hardware store.
- STACT has been engineered and tested to securely support 2-3X the weight fully stocked with wine, when properly installed onto any standard drywall surface.
- STACT is infinitely versatile. Mount it any way you wish - connected together or separately, spaced apart you like. It can grow as your wine collection expands. Tired of staring at the same wall? Simply interchange the panels and create a whole new look!
- STACT is crafted from precision machined aircraft-grade anodised aluminium, and premium furniture-grade wood veneer/high-gloss piano lacquer panels.
- Unlike boring, ahem.. traditional wine racks, STACT's sexy yet sturdy aircraft-grade anodised aluminium frame is built for high-capacity wine storage within commercial interior design applications. Elegant, functional, and modern, the space-saving modular wine storage panels will add instant 'wow-factor' your wine lounge, bar, or fine restaurant.
- STACT is currently available in 9 premium finishes: Walnut, Zebrano, White Oak, Pure White, Piano Black, Electric Orange, Gunmetal Grey, Grey Oak, and BlackOut.
- Designed in California, STACT is the latest (and dare it be said, greatest) creation of 2012 ICFF award-winning designer, Eric Pfeiffer. Guided by a design philosophy of simplicity, usability, and sustainability, he redefines the way we enjoy everyday things, creating products that people love and want to keep forever.
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included in the box, the only tools required are a power drill, 3/8" (9.5mm) drill bit, philips screwdriver, and a level.
- Though currently exclusively available online here at www.STACTwine.com.au, in the coming months STACT will be offered at leading design stores, within select international markets. Got a suggestion? Send us your fave design store or wine accessories retailer to contact@STACTwine.com.au
- STACT ships within Australia/New Zealand through OzCoolrooms & Winerooms via www.stactwine.com.au.
Note: Orders outside of Australia/New Zealand may be be placed via www.getSTACT.com
- Orders are filled on a first come first served basis. In-stock items typically ship within a few days from our Perth warehouse (unless otherwise stated on the respective product page).